.stk

Log any bugs you find in Stykz for Mac here
Forum rules
View them here. Make sure you read and agree to abide by the rules before posting.

Re: .stk

Postby EmPeeKay on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:13 pm

Your computer hates you.
EmPeeKay
* Best Artist 2010 *

.stk

Postby stykzman on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:52 am

suclearnub wrote:well, see this:

Not to be rude, but did you unzip the .stk first after you downloaded it? If you did, did the file you were trying to import actually have a .stk extension?
:stykz:
stykzman
Site Admin

Postby suclearnub on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:00 am

stykzman wrote:
suclearnub wrote:well, see this:

Not to be rude, but did you unzip the .stk first after you downloaded it? If you did, did the file you were trying to import actually have a .stk extension?

Yes.
suclearnub
Regular

Postby GuitarMangler on Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:58 pm

I got some odd results from this bug..

There are three ways to open a .stk file as far as I am concerned- Opening from the startup page, opening from your desktop (or another folder), or command + I to import it. The first two results gave me the same "not a .stk file" bug that sub was talking about, while the command + I method worked like a charm..

Sub, try using that keystroke while you have the file open and see what happens, otherwise we might just be experiencing different bugs. *:?*

Stykzman, this test also made me notice that currently you can't import a .stk directly to your library using the "+" button. It would be a very minor time-saver to add that feature in even though it probably wouldn't get used very often. :P
My thread

Master effects tutorial

Girl + Robot = Girlbot

V Vam01 for Moderator! V

vam01 wrote:(i have to many habits.....) like breaking the rules

vam01 wrote:. . .i hate evreybody i think

vam01 wrote:i know that i read the rules i just cant follow them

vam01 wrote:on thurs and tues thats when i go to my moms house . . . and then i spam

vam01 wrote:dude if someone had a long nose they couldnt use the computer the would have to look at ti sideways

vam01 wrote:oh and i dont spam

vam01 wrote:dont trust me
GuitarMangler
* Most Active Member 2010 *

Postby stykzman on Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:15 pm

GuitarMangler wrote:I got some odd results from this bug..

There are three ways to open a .stk file as far as I am concerned- Opening from the startup page, opening from your desktop (or another folder), or command + I to import it. The first two results gave me the same "not a .stk file" bug that sub was talking about, while the command + I method worked like a charm..

The first and third I understand... what's the second one ('opening from your desktop or another folder') - do you mean 2x-clicking it on the desktop?

GuitarMangler wrote:Stykzman, this test also made me notice that currently you can't import a .stk directly to your library using the "+" button. It would be a very minor time-saver to add that feature in even though it probably wouldn't get used very often. :P

Yeah, I'll see what I can do...
:stykz:
stykzman
Site Admin

Postby GuitarMangler on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:50 pm

stykzman wrote:
GuitarMangler wrote:I got some odd results from this bug..

The first and third I understand... what's the second one ('opening from your desktop or another folder') - do you mean 2x-clicking it on the desktop?

The second one is clicking on a .stk file from your desktop and then having it open using stykz by default. From what I have seen this never actually works so I probably shouldn't have even needed to mention it not working.
My thread

Master effects tutorial

Girl + Robot = Girlbot

V Vam01 for Moderator! V

vam01 wrote:(i have to many habits.....) like breaking the rules

vam01 wrote:. . .i hate evreybody i think

vam01 wrote:i know that i read the rules i just cant follow them

vam01 wrote:on thurs and tues thats when i go to my moms house . . . and then i spam

vam01 wrote:dude if someone had a long nose they couldnt use the computer the would have to look at ti sideways

vam01 wrote:oh and i dont spam

vam01 wrote:dont trust me
GuitarMangler
* Most Active Member 2010 *

Previous

Return to Bug Reports (Mac)