Future Of Stykz

Ask a question about Stykz here
Forum rules
View them here. Make sure you read and agree to abide by the rules before posting.

Future Of Stykz

Postby Jmanp17 on Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:27 pm

What's upcoming In the next version of Stykz? When Will it Come? Will It Have more features than Pivot?
Jmanp17
Getting started

Re: Future Of Stykz

Postby GuitarMangler on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:51 pm

1) Everything in future versions of stykz is listed here. Some of the bigger features include single-window mode, zooming in and out of the stage, the ability to change opacity, and much more.

2) There is no set date for the release, but even if there was it would most likely keep getting pushed back.

3) Stykz already has more features than pivot IMO. :P
My thread

Master effects tutorial

Girl + Robot = Girlbot

V Vam01 for Moderator! V

vam01 wrote:(i have to many habits.....) like breaking the rules

vam01 wrote:. . .i hate evreybody i think

vam01 wrote:i know that i read the rules i just cant follow them

vam01 wrote:on thurs and tues thats when i go to my moms house . . . and then i spam

vam01 wrote:dude if someone had a long nose they couldnt use the computer the would have to look at ti sideways

vam01 wrote:oh and i dont spam

vam01 wrote:dont trust me
GuitarMangler
* Most Active Member 2010 *

Postby stykzman on Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:30 pm

Exactly as GM put it... the next version of Stykz (1.1) will be one that is focused on performance and stability fixes, and will include smaller sized animation files, take up less memory, and will remove the limit on the number of "generations" of segments your figures can have (right now it's at 75). But after that the next one (1.5) will include the single window mode and some other cool features you'll just have to wait to find out about. *:D*
:stykz:
stykzman
Site Admin

Postby Styk on Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:04 pm

stykzman wrote:Exactly as GM put it... the next version of Stykz (1.1) will be one that is focused on performance and stability fixes, and will include smaller sized animation files, take up less memory, and will remove the limit on the number of "generations" of segments your figures can have (right now it's at 75). But after that the next one (1.5) will include the single window mode and some other cool features you'll just have to wait to find out about. *:D*

I can't WAIT for 1.5! :3
Animations:
|Stykz|Easytoon|Pivot|
Albert Einstein wrote:Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Styk

Return to Got a Question?