Use "Send Feedback" When:
- You want a personalized response by email.
- You want to submit a feature request directly to us and don't want to get feedback from forum members.
- You've come up with the idea while working in Stykz, and you don't want to bother switching apps.
Post to the Forum When:
- You're not sure if your idea is a good one and want others to chime in.
- You want to check and see if someone else has already suggested a feature (other than those submitted privately).
- You've come up with the idea while in your browser, and you don't want to bother switching apps.
Either way you choose, please know that we'll be reading every suggestion, regardless of which way it came in. This input will shape how Stykz evolves, and although we can't guarantee that what you suggested will end up in a future version of Stykz, we will definitely consider each feature request very carefully before making a decision on implementation.
So keep the suggestions coming, because if you don't ask for something, we won't know you wanted it. (We're not mindreaders, you know!)