LIBRARY

Discuss using Stykz for the first time, issues with migrating from another SFA program, etc.
Forum rules
View them here. Make sure you read and agree to abide by the rules before posting.

Re: LIBRARY

Postby Darc on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:16 pm

scykei wrote:Actually, this is a problem for people who haven't used Pivot, mostly.
They create each segment as an individual figure, thus they are unable to save them as a whole.

I think we should be able to save more than one figure to the library as a single STYK file though...

That's actually on the list. You'll be able to merge figures.
THIS IS WHY OUR ADMIN IS AWESOME

Join the Darc side. We have cookies.

I've recently became addicted to FL Studios, so I'll be posting my latest compositions here. All are completely original: As We March to the Hills (Edited!).

(You don't need to download them to listen! But you WANT to download them, you sure can.)
Darc
Elite

Postby DarkFlame on Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:40 pm

What is this I don't even
DarkFlame
* Most Helpful Person 2010 *

Postby scykei on Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:08 pm

Darc wrote:
scykei wrote:Actually, this is a problem for people who haven't used Pivot, mostly.
They create each segment as an individual figure, thus they are unable to save them as a whole.

I think we should be able to save more than one figure to the library as a single STYK file though...

No, not merge figures, selecting several figures and saving them to library. Then when you take it out from the library, it comes back out as those few figures...
Might be useful for certain particle effects where more than one yellow node might be required...
[center][size=85]My Animations
scykei
* Best Bug Reporter 2010 *

Postby stykzman on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:32 pm

scykei wrote:
Darc wrote:

No, not merge figures, selecting several figures and saving them to library. Then when you take it out from the library, it comes back out as those few figures...
Might be useful for certain particle effects where more than one yellow node might be required...

Agreed... I'll add that to The List.
:stykz:
stykzman
Site Admin

Postby GuitarMangler on Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:22 pm

That's actually a really good idea. :shock:

Makes the massive bump nearly acceptable.
My thread

Master effects tutorial

Girl + Robot = Girlbot

V Vam01 for Moderator! V

vam01 wrote:(i have to many habits.....) like breaking the rules

vam01 wrote:. . .i hate evreybody i think

vam01 wrote:i know that i read the rules i just cant follow them

vam01 wrote:on thurs and tues thats when i go to my moms house . . . and then i spam

vam01 wrote:dude if someone had a long nose they couldnt use the computer the would have to look at ti sideways

vam01 wrote:oh and i dont spam

vam01 wrote:dont trust me
GuitarMangler
* Most Active Member 2010 *

Previous

Return to Getting Started