New Animation Technique!

Discuss stick figure animation in general, other animation tools, etc.
Forum rules
View them here. Make sure you read and agree to abide by the rules before posting.

New Animation Technique!

Postby Hoboapple on Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:56 pm

Hey guys! I just came up with my very own unique animation technique. It's kind of like trails, but a little different... I call it RRL! Please give me some CC and how I could improve it.

Personally, I'm very proud of it. I can easily see most of the pros using it sometime in the near future. 8-) Or at least it's helped my animation skillz. PM me if you want the file itself.

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/6382/RRL.gif
stykzman wrote:
Murder, she wrote:A television series in the 80's.

Bow, bow, bow your wrote:...stently gown the dream...

I'm not sure what I just wrote:... does it make sense to you?

Stephen King wrote:Buy my books! *:x*

*8-)*

Hoboapple
* Funniest Person 2010 *

Re: New Animation Technique!

Postby Monk on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:01 pm

Hoboapple wrote:Hey guys! I just came up with my very own unique animation technique. It's kind of like trails, but a little different... I call it RRL! Please give me some CC and how I could improve it.

Personally, I'm very proud of it. I can easily see most of the pros using it sometime in the near future. 8-) Or at least it's helped my animation skillz. PM me if you want the file itself.

Hoboapple, don't spam the forum with a rickroll! That is NOT an animating technique. If you do have a file that helped you please post it otherwise this is pointless and stupid. Oh, and if this is an april fools joke it is not funny it is just bothersome. Please don't do it again. If it is a joke tell me and I will lock or delete this topic.
ImageImageImageImage
Monk
Stykz Trooper

Postby Hoboapple on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:02 pm

Synthro wrote:
Hoboapple wrote:Hey guys! I just came up with my very own unique animation technique. It's kind of like trails, but a little different... I call it RRL! Please give me some CC and how I could improve it.

Hoboapple, don't spam the forum with a rickroll! That is NOT an animating technique. If you do have a file that helped you please post it otherwise this is pointless and stupid. Oh, and if this is an april fools joke it is not funny it is just bothersome. Please don't do it again. If it is a joke tell me and I will lock or delete this topic.

Aw, man. Happy April Fools! Or not...
stykzman wrote:
Murder, she wrote:A television series in the 80's.

Bow, bow, bow your wrote:...stently gown the dream...

I'm not sure what I just wrote:... does it make sense to you?

Stephen King wrote:Buy my books! *:x*

*8-)*

Hoboapple
* Funniest Person 2010 *

Postby DarkFlame on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:04 pm

Another nice feature of Google Chrome...

The "Prevent this page from creating further popup windows" Option....

ahh..

And good thing i had my volume down!!!!!!!!
DarkFlame
* Most Helpful Person 2010 *

Postby Monk on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:04 pm

Hoboapple wrote:
Synthro wrote:

Aw, man. Happy April Fools! Or not...

This is an april fool's joke!

Sorry, but LOCKED
ImageImageImageImage
Monk
Stykz Trooper

Return to About Animation