Features on the Development Roadmap

Info about the planned features for current and future versions of Stykz
Forum rules
View them here. Make sure you read and agree to abide by the rules before posting.

Re: Features on the Development Roadmap

Postby stykzman on Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:57 pm

Tan wrote:great program stykzman! i noticed that there is no stick scroll feature here like there is in pivot. i know its small but could that be implemented in 1.5?

Stick scroll feature? Can you explain?
:stykz:
stykzman
Site Admin

Postby Tan on Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:18 am

stykzman wrote:
Tan wrote:great program stykzman! i noticed that there is no stick scroll feature here like there is in pivot. i know its small but could that be implemented in 1.5?

certainly. in pivot on windows you can use the mouse wheel to select different sticks on the canvas no matter where they are. in stykz i noticed you cant do that and its a very useful unadvertised feature.
Tan
Getting started

Postby stykzman on Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:47 am

Tan wrote:
stykzman wrote:

certainly. in pivot on windows you can use the mouse wheel to select different sticks on the canvas no matter where they are. in stykz i noticed you cant do that and its a very useful unadvertised feature.

Really? It works for me! It's possible that the focus may not be on the document window; try clicking on the document window first somewhere and then you should be able to use the scroll wheel to select sticks...
stykzman
Site Admin

Postby DarkFlame on Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:19 am

What exactly do you mean "stick scroll"? If you mean using the mouse wheel to cycle between styks, that's been in the program since the first beta.
DarkFlame
* Most Helpful Person 2010 *

Postby stykzman on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:29 am

DarkFlame wrote:What exactly do you mean "stick scroll"? If you mean using the mouse wheel to cycle between styks, that's been in the program since the first beta.

Yeah, that's what he said (above your post).
stykzman
Site Admin

Postby yo yo yo dowg989 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:27 am

How many versions are you planning on making Stykzman :?:
yo yo yo dowg989
Getting started

Postby stykzman on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:34 am

yo yo yo dowg989 wrote:How many versions are you planning on making Stykzman :?:

I'm planning on working on this and putting out versions for a long time to come - there's so much on the development roadmap I want to implement that I can't see stopping any time soon. :thumbup:
stykzman
Site Admin

Postby Wind3H on Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:34 am

i dont know if it was mentioned before,but it would be cool if you could make one polyfill,which connects 2 different figures
Wind3H
* Best Stykz Animator 2010 *

Postby stykzman on Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:56 am

Wind3H wrote:i dont know if it was mentioned before,but it would be cool if you could make one polyfill,which connects 2 different figures

I think that would be covered in "merging figures", since I can't see a way at the moment to do what you're asking without actually merging the two figures into a single figure.

Although now that I'm typing this, maybe it would work when I add the ability to group multiple figures together - in this case I could make a special circumstance where you could create a polyfill between two figures that had been grouped together, even if the polyfill was "owned" by only one figure. Of course if you *ungrouped* them, then the polyfill would disappear, but maybe that's OK... I'll add this to The List anyway... maybe when the time comes I'll figure out a better way to do it. *8-)*
stykzman
Site Admin

Postby Wind3H on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:50 pm

*:D*
ok, that the polyfill would disappear if ungrouping the figures wouldnt bother me, main thing it is possible :3

it sounds pretty complicated to create all the commands and conditions to it (also i never thought about how hard it must be to create a program like this), but i guess, its not that easy, so i have to say thanks
cant tell you how awesome your program is,even it got some little flaws
but i really like that you take reports seriously and develope the program further and further

yeah,i always wanted to say that
i really like your work, keep on it
:D

e.polyfill is one of the best ideas ive ever seen in all animation-programs,not even flash can do something like this
i love polyfill :mrgreen:
Wind3H
* Best Stykz Animator 2010 *

PreviousNext

Return to Stykz Development Roadmap