How's my new banner?

Post anims from other programs to show your skill and inspire other Stykz users
Forum rules
View them here. Make sure you read and agree to abide by the rules before posting.

How's my new banner?

Postby Nunezapath on Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:45 am

Hey,

Like I posted in other posts, it's been a while since I've been online. Whoa! Déjà vu! This is very similar to my first post. Anyway, I made this in Photoshop just then, tell me what you think of it in the comments. I made it in the theme of Saint's Row... lol... again... It's basically a rustic/metal looking background that I generated myself with Saint Nunezapath on top of it. Anyway, see y'all later! *:D*

EDIT: I'm referring to the Saint Nunezapath banner. Not the banner kindly asking you to make me a mod some how. *:D* Also, I wouldn't mind you also giving your opinion for my other banner.

State your opinion for both banners!

Peace.
Nunez.

P.S. Look at my post count for a good laugh! Geddit? LOL. 69!
Sorry, that was trolling right there... *:?*
Last edited by Nunezapath on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

From what I've heard, I'm not the only one that's leaving, say goodbye to:
Jess887cp
suclearnub

Also, kill me in Reach and feel free to copy and paste this into your signature.
Image - Nuneztacular

By the way, listen to this:

Note: Biggie Smalls is, and always will be my favourite rapper, ever. No-one will ever come close to how good he was, 2Pac was good, but no-where near as good as Biggie.
Nunezapath
Regular

Re: How's my new banner?

Postby IKE on Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:16 am

Lol, most epic user? Moderator? Your gonna have to stay around a little while longer before any of those happen dude :mrgreen:

And a saint eh? Nice...

As for their coolness levels, they're pretty good. The one advertising for moderator is funny, but the most basic, nutshot artis is funny too. All but the moderator advertisement are well detailed.

Did you make all the fonts, designs and backgrounds yourself? What program do you use?

Beware of Jess the Mini-Mod. He's still here...
IKE
Pro

Re: How's my new banner?

Postby Nunezapath on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:15 am

IKE wrote:Lol, most epic user? Moderator? Your gonna have to stay around a little while longer before any of those happen dude

Yeah, I know. That's why I said I don't care whenever. *:D*

IKE wrote: :mrgreen:

And a saint eh? Nice...

Yelp! I love Saints Row. It's probably one of the best games ever created, it makes the GTA series look extremely noobish.

IKE wrote:As for their coolness levels, they're pretty good. The one advertising for moderator is funny, but the most basic, nutshot artis is funny too. All but the moderator advertisement are well detailed.

Thanks, I thought they were pretty good. I actually thought the moderator one was good, due to it's simplicity. The Saint Nunezapath one is also one I like the most. I'm also proud of the nut-shot artist one.

IKE wrote:Did you make all the fonts, designs and backgrounds yourself? What program do you use?

The font I used was the same font used for the Saint's Row logo. It's called Bradley Gratis, if you were looking to using it. I used Photoshop CS5 Extended to make all three of them.

Thanks for your comment.
Nunez. *:D*

Jess887cp
suclearnub

Also, kill me in Reach and feel free to copy and paste this into your signature.
Image - Nuneztacular

Note: Biggie Smalls is, and always will be my favourite rapper, ever. No-one will ever come close to how good he was, 2Pac was good, but no-where near as good as Biggie.
Nunezapath
Regular

The Notorious B.I.G. Animated Graphic

Postby Nunezapath on Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:41 am

Hey,

In Photoshop CS5 I made an animated graphic of Biggie Smalls. I used the selection/roto-brush tool to cut him out leaving a smooth edge. Anyway, tell me what you think. It's just made to be a graphic for signatures, I'd use it but my signature has run out of space. Feel free to use it. I'd be happy to know someone enjoyed my graphic.

MPK, please do not move this. It's a moving image.

If any of you are fans, feel free to put in this link inside an "Img", The link is http://hostmyfilez.com/i/00000/s74h2wqyjfhu.jpg.

Thanks.
Nunez.

Jess887cp
suclearnub

Image - Nuneztacular

Nunezapath
Regular

Return to Other Anims