Get the Styk! (I made this, but you don't need to credit me if you use it.)
Watch the Screencast!
Definition: A transparency styk is a styk that allows you to change the background of an animtion while still being able to use onionskins.
Step by step instructions on how to use.
- Download a transparency styk. (see link above)
- Open a blank stage in Stykz.
- Import the transparency stick that you downloaded earlier. (make sure the lines are running horizontally)
- Change color to your liking.
- Animate like normal.
- Export your animation as a .gif with it's height and width reduced by 50%
- Marvel in amazment that it actually worked.
Still need more help? Watch the screencast!